AP ECET COUNSELING SCHEDULE AND DATES
AP ECET COUNSELING SCHEDULE
AP ECET 2017 Admission Detailed Notification
DETAILED NOTIFICATION – PHASE 1
CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION AND OPTIONS EXERCISE FOR WEB COUNSELING
The Qualified candidates of A.P-ECET-2017 (Diploma holders of all branches of engineering and Pharmacy & B.Sc. Maths) are informed that admission into University and Private Engineering Colleges and Pharmacy Colleges will be conducted based on Web Counseling. The qualified candidates of A.P-ECET-2017 are informed to attend for certificate verification in any one of the 18 Help Line Centres indicated in Annexure I and as per the schedule given under, with all original certificates.
Certificates to be produced by candidates
All original Certificates and two sets of Xerox copies
1) AP ECET-2017 Rank card.
2) AP ECET-2017 Hall Ticket.
3) Memorandum of Marks (Diploma/Degree).
4) Provisional Diploma Certificate/Degree Certificate.
5) Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent Memo).
6) Study Certificate from IV to Diploma/7
th to Degree to B. Sc. Maths candidates
7) Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Diploma/Degree.
8) Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the
period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local
9) Aadhar Card (will be returned after verification).
10) Integrated Community Certificate, in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
11) Income certificate of parents from all sources issued on or after 01.01.2014 or White Ration
card (candidate name and either of the parents name have to be reflected in the ration card)
those who claim tuition fee reimbursement)
12) Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports/ PH/ CAP/Minority shall bring the original
a) PH – Candidates shall submit certificate issued by the District Medical Board.
b) CAP – Candidates shall submit Certificates from the Zilla Sainik Welfare Board (viz) Discharge book & Identity card etc for Verification. Children of Ex-Service and InService persons who are domicile of Andhra Pradesh will alone be considered foR allotment of seats under CAP Category.
c) NCC & Sports – Produce original certificates issued by competent authorities. The candidate should have represented from the state of AP.
d) Minorities – The Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should bring TC of the SSC containing the Religion (Muslim/Christian/Other linguistic) or in the absence of TC, a Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution in which the student studied/appeared for SSC or its equivalent Examination.
Note: Original Certificates need not be deposited in the college at the time of admission.
The Candidates of SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 500/- While OC/BC/Minority candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- towards Processing Fee. In addition, every candidate has to pay tuition fee as prescribed by the Govt. The SC/ST candidates are eligible for reimbursement of Tuition fee if parental income from all sources is upto rupees two lakhs per annum and all other category candidates whose parental income from all sources is upto rupees one lakh per annum are eligible for reimbursement of Tuition Fee and also as per the guidelines issued by Government of Andhra
Pradesh from time to time.
Note 1: The Candidate passed from Boards of examination other than SBTET shall submit equivalence certificate from SBTET.
Note 2: The Candidate who has secured 45% (For OC) and 40% (SC/ST/BC) aggregate marks in Diploma or B.Sc Degree Examination is only eligible for admission.
Note 3: B.Sc. (Maths) Candidates will be considered for allotment of seats after exhausting all the Eligible Diploma candidates in the merit list in terms of G.O.Ms.No.49, Higher Education, EC-II Dept, Dated: 04.06.2011.
|University Colleges (Tuition Fee)||University (Self Financed) & Private Colleges (Tuition Fee)|
|Rs. 10,000/-||Tuition fee varies from college to college as per the Annexure kept in the website.|
|Processing Fee: Rs.1000/- (OC/BC), Rs.500/-(SC/ST). Processing fee can be paid by the candidate using credit card or debit card or through net banking from 20.06.2017.|
SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR ALL BRANCHES INCLUDING PHARMACY AND B.SC. (MATHS) CANDIDATES
(REPORTING TIME 9.00 A.M. Every Day)
|INTEGRATED RANKS CALLED:||
LAST Means: Including Not Qualified/Not Appeared in A.P-ECET-2017 minority candidates who have already applied to Convener based on Diploma or equivalent Examination marks
1. Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Center in one place the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre wise. See the Annexure-I for distribution of ranks (integrated)to attend for Certificate Verification.
2. PH (Physically Handicapped), CAP (Children of Armed Personnel), Sports & Games, NCC (National Cadet Cops) should attend Certificate Verification only at Govt. Polytechnic Near Benz Circle, Vijayawada as per the dates given in the Schedule.
SCHEDULE FOR CENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION ( FOR ALL BRANCHES INCLUDING
PHARMACY AND BSC MATHS) FOR PH, CAP, NCC and SPORTS & GAMES CATEGORIES AT GOVT
POLYTECHNIC, BENZ CIRCLE,VIJAYAWADA ONLY. REPORTING TIME 9.00 A.M. EVERY DAY.
|SPORTS & GAMES|
Note: No seat is allotted for Ceramic Technology branch under Special reservation Category (i.e. NCC/SPORTS/CAP/PH). Such branch Candidates can attend for Special reservation Category to be considered under other eligible branches.
SCHEDULE FOR EXERCISING OPTIONS
Diploma Holders of All Branches including Pharmacy and B.Sc Maths Candidates can exercise their options from any Internet café or Help Line Centre or from their Residence on any day between 22.06.2017 to 27.06.2017 immediately after Certificates Verification. The detailed Procedure of Exercising Options will be placed on the Website: https://apecet.nic.in. All Help line centres will work from 09.00 A.M. to 05.00 P.M on each day. Options will be frozen on 27.06.2017 at 06.00PM and allotments will be placed in the Website: https://apecet.nic.in on 29.06.2017 after 6.00 PM. For all other details refer the Website: https://apecet.nic.in.
Processing fee on-line payment procedure:
1. Visit https://apecet.nic.in and click on processing fee payment online.
2. Enter APECET Hall Ticket number and rank and click on pay fee online.
3. The candidate will be directed to payment gateway.
4. Select any one mode of payment i.e credit card or debit card or net banking and enter credentials.
5. Once the payment is success click on print button and take a print out and produce at the time of verification of certificates.
6. Candidate shall note that he/she shall have paid the processing fee when candidate attends for certificate verification as per the schedule and ranks mentioned against each date. i.e the processing fee should be paid online by the candidate before he/she attends certificate verification.
7. In the event of transaction failure amount will be credited back into your account after two working days. Convener Office Address: Convener, Government Polytechnic, near Benz Circle, VIJAYAWADA-
520008. Convener email Id: email@example.com.
Download Official Notifications In Below Links