AP SBTET Diploma Examination Notification Oct/Nov 2017 : With reference to the subject cited above, I furnish here with copies of the detailed notification inviting applications from eligible candidates of C14 and C16 Schemes And ER-91 Pharmacy to appear for the Regular/Supplementary And backlog examination and for C-05, ER–91 as the last and final mercy chance and Special mercy chance (First time) for C09 scheme in Oct/Nov-2017 i.e. commencing from 23-10-2017 as mentioned the in the notification.
AP SBTET Diploma Examination Notification Oct/Nov 2017
a) The following candidates are eligible for Oct/Nov -2017 Diploma Examinations as Last and Final mercy / Last mercy chance as per the G.O.NO.38, Higher Edn. (TE&A2) Dept. Dated 03-03-2017.
- Candidates admitted under C-05 Scheme during the academic year in to 3 Year and 3 ½ Year Diploma courses and 3 Year CCC courses.
- Candidates admitted under C-09 Scheme in to 3 Year and 3 ½ Year Diploma courses.
- Inter Vocational Course (IVC) candidates admitted under C05 & C09 Scheme into 3 Year and 3 ½ Year Diploma courses.
- Candidates admitted under ER-91 Scheme into 2 year Diploma in Pharmacy Prior to 2013 batches.
b) The following regular candidates are eligible for Oct/Nov -2017 Diploma Examinations.
- Candidates admitted under C-14 Scheme during the academic year in to 3 Year and 3 ½ Year Diploma courses.
- Inter Vocational Course (IVC) candidates admitted under C-14 Scheme into II year (III Semester) Diploma Courses of 3 Year and 3 ½ Year Diploma courses.
- Candidates admitted under ER-91 Scheme during the academic Year 2013-2014 (Pin with ‘13’) into 2 year Diploma in Pharmacy.
c) The following candidates are not eligible for Oct/Nov -2017 Diploma Examinations.
- Candidates admitted in to 3 Year and 3 ½ Year Diploma courses prior to 2000-2001 Academic year.
See More Details Official Notification Click Here
AP SBTET Diploma Exam Notification Oct/Nov 2017 Important Dates
|Before Theory Examinations|
|II||Commencement of theory examinations||23-10-2017 ( Monday)|
|III||Date of Commencement for payment of examination fee through Online||14-09-2017 ( Thursday )|
|IV||Last date for payment of examination fee without penalty to all candidates||03-10-2017 ( Tuesday )|
|V||Last date for payment of examination fee with penalty to all candidates.||05-10-2017 ( Thursday )|
|VI||Last date for payment of examination fee and submission of application form (UNDER TATKAL SCHEME)||06-10-2017 ( Friday )
|VII||Last date for uploading of Sessional Marks||11-10-2017 (Wednesday)|
|VIII||Last date for uploading of Practical Examination marks||16-10-2017 ( Monday )|
|IX||Industrial Training fee (5th Semester) shall pay through AP Online/Payment gateway/net banking.|
|A)||Date of Commencement for payment of assessment fee through Online for the candidates of 5th semester Industrial training.||25-10-2017 (Wednesday)|
|B)||Last date for payment of Industrial training assessment fee without penalty.||06-11-2017 (Monday)|
|C)||Last date for payment of Industrial training assessment fee with penalty||08-11-2017 (Wednesday)|
|D)||Submission of Industrial training assessment marks to the S.B.T.E.T||15-11-2017 (Wednesday)|
|(i) Fee for whole or part examination||Rs. 450/-|
|(ii) Fee for whole or part examination for Correspondence Cum Contact courses||Rs. 1000/-|
|(iii) Fee for whole or part examination for pharmacy course||Rs. 675/-|
|(iv) Additional Fee for pass certificate for those who are appearing for regular Final year/ Final semester examination||Rs. 600/-
|(v) a) Late Fee (penalty)
b) Tatkal scheme (Including Examination fee) – 3 yr
Diploma Regular/ CCC/ 2 yr D. Pharmacy
|(vi) Assessment fee for Industrial Training||Rs. 550/-|
|XI||Condonation Fee (Up to 10%) i.e. from above 65% and below 75%||Rs. 600/-|
- Issue of hall tickets to any candidate is subject to possessing 75% of attendance as on the last working day.
- Acceptance of examination fee does not provide any right to the candidate to demand for the issue of hall ticket.
- Detailed time – table of examinations shall be communicated by Second week of October-2017.
- Examination fee must be paid by cash at AP Online/Polytechnics centre or through payment gateway i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking for all Diploma subjects.
- The dates mentioned at serial no.VII, VIII & IX (D) are the dates by which the board should receive the inputs.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
- Eligible Physically Handicapped candidates can generate hall tickets through Polytechnic hlc’s or AP Online centres.
- A student who is not eligible to sit for examination either due to shortage of attendance or other reason, shall forfeit the examination Fee paid.
- Examination fee payment detailed instructions are enclosed with this notification.
- The Polytechnics can add the eligible candidates details to NR through HOS login with <ADDNR> button after thorough verification.
- The urls for online fee payment module is apsbtet.net/dofpportal for the students studying in the Polytechnics pertaining to Andhra Pradesh.
See More Details Official Notification Click Here