TS ECET 2017 Detailed Notification
TS ECET 2017 Detailed Notification, TS ECET 2017 Detailed Notification, TS ECET 2017 Detailed Notification
TS SBTET CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION AND OPTIONS EXERCISE FOR WEB COUNSELING
The Qualified candidates of TSECET-2017 (Diploma holders of all branches including Pharmacy & B.Sc. Maths) desirous of seeking admission into B.E/B-Tech/Pharmacy courses (Lateral Entry into second year) in University and Private Engineering Colleges are informed to attend Certificate Verification in any one of the designated Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per schedule given here under.
The details of the ranks distributed Help Line Center wise for Certificate Verification and all other important information is placed on the website tsecet.nic.in and the candidates are informed to visit this website before they go for Certificate Verification.
Candidates are informed to collect the details of procedure to be followed and other relevant information from Help Line Centres on the day of Certificate Verification without fail and the same is also placed on website:tsecet.nic.in
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY THE CANDIDATES:
All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies of the following
- TSECET-2017 Rank Card.
- TS ECET-2017 and Hall Ticket.
- Aadhaar Card.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- Diploma / Degree Memorandum of Marks.
- Diploma / Degree Provisional Certificate.
- Study Certificate from IV to Diploma (9th class to degree in case of B.Sc).
- Transfer Certificate (T.C).
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2017 by competent authority, if applicable.
- Integrated Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP) / National Cadet Crops (NCC) / Sports and Games / Minority certificate, if applicable.
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates.
- Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education
- During Certificate Verification the candidates Aadhaar details (Finger Print Biometric) shall be verified with UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) at the Help Line Centers. Therefore it is mandatory for the candidate to attend for Certificate Verification.
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates:
PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity card and Discharge book (in case of Ex-Service men) and Service Certificate (in case of inservice men) issued by Competent Authority for verification. Candidates whose parents are domiciled in the State of Telangana based on the permanent address/home town declared by them
while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
NCC & Sports – Certificates issued by competent authorities.
Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
TS ECET 2017 Fee to be paid:
1. Processing Fee: Rs.1000/- (OC/BC), Rs.500/-(SC/ST). (At the Time of Certificate Verification)
2. Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota College wise will be made available on the website https://tsecet.nic.in.
3. The Fee Reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
A. DECENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION SCHEDULE
ALL BRANCHES INCLUDING PHARMACY AND B.Sc. (MATHS) CANDIDATES
INTEGRATED RANKS CALLED
|INTEGRATED RANKS CALLED:||FROM||TO||FROM||TO||FROM||TO||FROM||TO|
INTEGRATED RANKS CALLED DATE AND TIME WISE
DATE REPORTING TIME FROM TO
09:00 A.M. 1 1000
11:30 A.M. 1001 2000
02:00 P.M. 2001 3000
03:30 P.M. 3001 4000
09:00 A.M. 4001 5500
11:30 A.M. 5501 7000
02:00 P.M. 7001 8500
03:30 P.M. 8501 10000
09:00 A.M. 10001 11500
11:30 A.M. 11501 13000
02:00 P.M. 13001 14500
03:30 P.M. 14501 16000
09:00 A.M. 16001 18000
11:30 A.M. 18001 20000
02:00 P.M. 20001 22000
03:30 P.M. 22001 LAST++
LAST ++ Means:Minority candidates including Not Qualified/Not Appeared in TSECET-2017 who have already applied to Convenor based on Diploma or equivalent marks.
B. CENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR ALL BRANCHES
INCLUDING PHARMACY AND B.Sc.(MATHS)
(for PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games)
ONLY AT Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad
|DATE||CATEGORY||REPORTING TIME||INTEGRATED RANKS CALLED|
|30-06-2017||PH(V), PH(H), PH(O)||10:00 A.M||1||LAST|
|SPORTS AND GAMES||11:30 A.M||1||LAST|
PH – (V)-Visually Handicapped, PH – (H)-Hearing Impaired Handicapped.
PH-(O)-Orthopedically Handicapped, NCC- National Cadet Corps.
Sports- Sports &Games, CAP- Children of Armed Forces Personnel.
It is informed that other certificates of these candidates will also be verified on the dates mentioned above along with Special Reservation category certificates
C.SCHEDULE FOR EXERCISING OPTIONS
|01-07-2017 to 03-07-2017||1||4000|
|01-07-2017 to 03-07-2017||4001||10000|
|02-07-2017 to 04-07-2017||10001||16000|
|03-07-2017 to 05-07-2017||16001||Last ++|
|05-07-2017||Change of Options once again if they so desire from 1 to Last Rankers|
|07-07-2017||Release of allotments (on website: https://tsecet.nic.in)|
- Allotments will be placed in the website https://tsecet.nic.in on 07-07-2017 after 8:00 P.M
- For downloading the candidates allotment order, enter the ROC Form Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth in Candidate login in https://tsecet.nic.in
1. The Candidate who has secured 45% (For OC) and 40% (SC/ST/BC) aggregate marks in Diploma or B.Sc Degree Examination is only eligible for Admission.
2. B.Sc. (Maths) Candidates will be considered for allotment of seats after Exhausting all the Diploma candidates in the merit list in terms of G.O.Ms.No.49, Higher Education, EC-II Dept, Dated: 04.06.2011.
3. Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre in one place the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre wise. See the Annexure-I for distribution of Ranks (Integrated for Engineering Diploma holders and branch for Pharmacy and B.Sc (Maths))to attend for Certificate Verification.
4. PH (Physically Handicapped), CAP (Children of Armed Forces Personnel), Sports & Games, NCC (National Cadet Corps) should attend the Certificate Verification only at Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad as per the dates given in the Schedule.
5. All Help Line Centers will work from 09:00 A.M. to 06:00 P.M on each day.
Download official Notifications
TS ECET 2017 DETAILED NOTIFICATION FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION AND OPTIONS EXERCISE FOR WEB COUNSELING Click here
Schedule For Certificate Verification For All Branches including PHARMACY and B.Sc(MATHS) Candidates (Annexure) Click Here