TS Polycet 2017
Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test otherwise called TS Polycet is a state level placement test for the competitors having a place with Telangana state. The exam is held for the hopefuls those desire to get affirmation in different polytechnic universities of Telangana state. A huge number of competitors show up this exam consistently. The exam is led by Telangana State Board of Technical Education. Here in this article we are giving you the point by point data with respect to TS Polycet 2017.
TS Polycet 2017 Exam Dates
- COMMENCEMENT OF ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR POLYCET-2017 : 14-03-2017(TUESDAY)
- Last date of Apply of online application : 11-04-2017 (TUESDAY)
UPTO 5.00 PM
- DATE OF CONDUCT OF POLYCET-2017. 22-04-2017 (SATURDAY) Time: 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM
- DATE OF RELEASE THE RESULTS OF POLYCET- 2017.: 05-05-2017(FRIDAY)
- Counseling Start Date: First week of July 2017
Eligibility For Exam TS Polycet 2017
- The candidates must have a place with the Telangana state with holding a testament of perpetual living arrangement.
- The candidates must be qualified the tenth or SSLC ( 10th Class) or its equal capability from state board or whatever other government perceived board.
- The candidate seeking after to the qualifying examination may likewise qualified to enroll.
- Candidates having disappointment in any subject of qualifying examination in the time of utilization can likewise apply for the exam.
- There is no age confine set for appearing to this examination.
How to apply
State Board of Technical Education & Training, Hyderabad has made arrangements to file online applications at various AP Online/Helpline centers/ through payment gateway. The detailed list of these centers is available at official website. In order to file application through these centers thecandidates shall pay the examination fee of Rs. 350/- (Rupees Three hundred and fifty only) Including Information Booklet cost and for SC/ST candidate Rs.200/- (Rupees Two hundred only) (Excluding Information Booklet Cost) to the operator/Counter lncharge.
TS POLYCET EXAM PATTERN
- Number Question : 120 from 10th class maths, English, Physics, Biology, Chemistry
- Duration Of Exam : 120 Minutes ( 2 Hours)
- Marks For Bits : Each Bit 1 Mark
- Negative Marks : No
Subjects And Marks
- Mathematics 60
- Physics 30
- Chemistry 30
How To Download TS Polycet 2017 Admit Card
TS Polycet 2017 Answer Key
TS Polycet Results
Common Ask Questions ?
- How to Download Ts Polycet Hall ticket ?
- How To Check TS Polycet Results ?
- TS Polycet Results release date ?
- Check TS Polycet Key ?
- Qualification Marks For TS Polycet ?