TS SBTET C14 Advanced Supplementary Diploma Examinations Notification For May/June-2017
TS SBTET Exams Advanced Supplementary Diploma Examinations May/June-2017 for the candidates of C-14 Scheme Notification issued
TS SBTET C14 Advanced Supplementary Notification For May/June-2017
Sub: – SBTET – Exams – Advanced Supplementary Diploma Examinations May/June-2017 for the candidates of C- 14 scheme — Notification issued — Regarding.
Ref: – As per the academic calendar 2016-17 of the DTE.
With reference to the subject cited above, I furnish herewith copies of the detailed notification inviting applications from the eligible candidates to appear for Advanced Supplementary Diploma Examination for C-14 scheme having 02 backlogs put together for May/June-2017 commencing on 10-06-2017 & 12-06-2017. For the final year students who have appeared in March/April-2017 Diploma exams.
In this regard, it is informed that the candidates who wish to appear for the examinations can register Online for the Examination by making Payment of prescribed Fee from any of the TSOnilne centres or through payment gateway i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. For this servlce, TSOnline centres will collect service charges of Rs.15/- from the candidate per hall ticket for Normal and Late fee Rs.25/- for Tatkal Fee. The hall tickets can be printed from the same portal from 05-06-2017. The candidate has to obtain the signature on the hall ticket from the concerned Head of Section/Principal before appearing for the examination in the allotted exam centre.
Further, Principals are requested to give the necessary instructions to the Head of Sections to sign on the hall tickets obtained from the APOnline/Payment gateway for subjects after thorough verification. Please send your queries to SBTET mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- C-14 SCHEME ADVANCED SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATION
- A/ AA/ AEI/C/ CM/CCP/CHST/ CT/EC/EE/ GT/HS/HMCT/ IT/ M/MNG/PKG of I ” Year, 3’d,4″, 5″ and 6″ semester C-14 scheme with a maximum of 02 backlogs by a candidate in all year/ semesters put
The URL for online examination fee payment is ousbtet.net/dofpporta. The NR details will be available in the concerned HOS Login of the above portal.
The receipt of this letter together with Notification may please be acknowledged.
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM THE ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES TO APPEAR FOR THE ADVANCED SUPPLEMENTARY DIPLOMA EXAMINATIONS TO BE CONDUCTED BY THE BOARD DURING MAY/JUNE-2017, IN THE IDENTIFIED EXAM CENTRES ACROSS THE STATE. THE EXAM CENTERS WILL BE NOTIFIED
IN THE BOARD WEBSITE www.sbtet.telanRana.Nov.in on 05-06-2017 BASING ON DEMOGRAPHIC LOCATIONS.
ELIGIBILITY TO APPEAR FOR ADVANCED Supplementary Diploma EXAMINATION DURING MAY/JUNE-2017.
- The Candidates shall be in regular rolls of Final year during academic year 2016-17 and appeared for exams in March/April-2017
- The Candidates should not have more than two (02) backlog subjects(Theory, Practical or Both) put i.e. from 1″ year to 6Th semester.
- The Candidates registered for Advanced supplementary exam shall appear for Examination in identified
Examination Centers as mentioned on the Hall ticket.
- The Travelling and Accommodation charges required, lf any, are to be met by the candidate
- Candidates desirous to apply for R.V, R.C for the subjects appeared in March/April- 2017 Diploma Examinations can also apply for Advanced Supplementary Exam. If they pass in R.V, R.C their fee will be refunded by SBTET and need not appear for the exam in such subjects
- The Candidates registered/appeared for Advanced supplementary Examination are not eligible to appear for subsequent Winter Session of Supplementary
- The Candidates awarded punishments under Malpractice are not
- Conduct of Practical exams will be within the scheduled dates of examination without clashing theory
- I Commencement of Theory Examinations : 10th & 12th June 2017
- II Date of Commencement for payment of examination fee through Online 29-05-2017
- III Last date for payment of examination fee without penalty to all candidates 06-06-2017
- IV Last date for payment of examination fee with penalty to all candidates. 07-06-2017
- V Last date for payment of examination fee and submission of application form (UNDER TATKAL SCHEME) 08-06-2017
Exam Fee Details
Note: Detailed time – table of examinations shall be communicated by 31-May-2017.
Download Official notification Click Here
Online Payment : Click Here