DETAILED NOTIFICATION FOR RECOGNITION OF COMMERCIAL AND TECHNICAL INSTITUTES IN THE STATE FOR THE YEAR 2018 AND 2019 – REG.
TS SBTET NOTIFICATION FOR COMMERCIAL AND TECHNICAL INSTITUTES
GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA DEPARTMENT OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION *** No.I2/ 17550/2017 Dated :09-06-2017
DETAILED NOTIFICATION RECOGNITION OF COMMERCIAL & TECHNICAL INSTITUTES IN THE STATE FOR THE YEAR, 2018 & 2019
Applications are invited by the undersigned in the prescribed form appended below from the Principals of Commercial and Technical Institutes in the Telangana State to seek –
i) 2-year block period recognition for 2018 and 2019 for the Institutes having 5 or more years of standing and in receipt of recognition orders for 5 years in favor of the same Principal.
ii) Yearly recognition for 2018 for the Institutes having less than 5 years standing,
iii) and fresh recognition for the newly established Institutes.
2. The Institutes which are recognized by the Commissionerate are only eligible to sponsor the candidates for the Typewriting and Shorthand Examinations conducted by the State Board of Technical Education & Training, Hyderabad.
3. The fee towards 2-year block period recognition is Rs.1000/- and Renewal/Fresh Recognition for one year is Rs. 500/-. The penal fee for late submission of filled-in application is Rs.300/- (in addition to recognition fee). The fee should be remitted through Treasury Challan under the following Head of Account only on or after the date of issue of this notification.
MH – “0202 – Education, Sports, Arts & Culture – SMH – 02 – Technical Education – MINH – 800 – Other receipts – SH – (81) – Other items – DH – 001. Fee for recognition of Commercial and Technical Institutes for the year, 2018.”
4. Further it is notified that the Commercial and Technical Institutes having permanent recognition are also required to remit the recognition fee of Rs.500/- for one year and Rs. 1000/- for block period of two years under the same Head of Account and send the original Challan along with the application in the prescribed form to this office on or before the dates given in this notification.
5. For seeking fresh recognition for the year, 2018, the Principal of the Institute should be. qualified by Intermediate or its equivalent qualification, Typewriting/Shorthand Higher Grade in any language and should have (2) years of experience after passing Higher Grade Examination in Typewriting or Shorthand as the case may be. They should maintain a distance of at least one furlong from the recognized Institute existing, if any, in the area to avoid unhealthy competition. The Principal of the institution seeking fresh recognition should submit his/her attested certificates with regard to Technical and General Education qualifications as prescribed along with the application form.
6. The last date for payment of recognition fee and submission of filled-in applications in this office is as follows: i) Last date for receipt of filled-in applications …. 31-07-2017 ii) Last date for receipt with penal fee of Rs. 300/-….. 10-08-2017
iii) Fees …..Rs. 500/- yearly, Rs. 1000- for two year block period.
7. The filled in applications, with Treasury Challan, in original, and necessary enclosures shall be sent superscribing on the cover “Application seeking recognition of Commercial and Technical Institutes” and addressed to the Commissioner of Technical Education, Telangana, 2nd floor, VidyaBhavan, Opp. Latha Talkies, Nampally, Hyderabad —500 001. The applications should reach this office on or before the dates stipulated above.
Download Official Notification Click Here