- APPSC Group-1 Services Notification 2019
- Applications are invited online for recruitment to the posts falling under Group-I Services for a total of 44 CF and 125 Fresh vacancies.
- The proforma application will be available on Commission’s Website (https://psc.ap.gov.in) from 07/01/2019 to 28/01/2019 (Note: 27/01/2019 is the last date for payment of fee upto 11:59 mid night).
- Tentatively the Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) is likely to be held on 10/03/2019 in offline mode. Instructions regarding offline examination recruitment test are attached as Annexure – III.
- Tentatively the Main examination (Conventional type) likely to be held from 10/06/2019 to 22/06/2019. The candidates are required to visit the Commission’s website regularly to keep himself / herself updated about confirmed dates of examinations to be held. Instructions regarding Written Examination are attached as Annexure – III. The candidate has to choose the medium in which he/she wants to write the examination and the paper will be valued with reference to that medium only.
- Medium of writing main examination, post preferences and zonal preferences will be taken through online from the candidates who qualified for main written examination at the time of main examination. Qualified candidates are required to visit Commission’s website regularly for the purpose.
- HALL TICKETS can be downloaded 7 days before commencement of Examinations
- All desirous and eligible candidates shall apply online after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment notification. Any application sent through any mode other than the prescribed online mode will not be entertained under any circumstances. Submission of application form by the candidate is authentication that he / she has read the notification and shall abide by the terms and conditions laid down there under.
also Search SBI Specialist Officer Requirement 2019
APPSC Group-I Services Notification 2019
APPSC Group-I CARRIED FORWARD VACANCIES
APPSC Group-I FRESH VACANCIES
APPSC Group-I Services Notification 2019 Educational Qualification
Must possess a Degree of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or any other equivalent qualification.
APPSC Group-I Services Notification 2019 Services
For Post Code No. 01, 02, 06, 07 & 09 to 19:- No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment if he/she is less than 18 years of age and if he / she is more than 42 years of age as on 01/07/2018
APPSC Group-I Services Application Fee
Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) towards application processing fee and Rs 120/- (Rupees one hundred twenty only) towards examination fee
However, the following categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee Rs.120/- only.
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men.
- Families having Household Supply White Card issued by Civil Supplies Department, A.P. Government. (Residents of Andhra Pradesh)
- Un-employed youth as per G.O.Ms.No.439, G.A (Ser- A) Dept., dated: 18/10/1996 should submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission.
- Applicants belonging to the categories mentioned above (except Physically Handicapped Persons & Ex-Service Men) hailing from other States are not entitled for exemption from payment of fee and not entitled for claiming any kind of reservation.
- Candidates belonging to other States shall pay the prescribed fee of Rs.120/- (Rupees one hundred and twenty only), along with processing fee of Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) through different channels as indicated at Para-8. Otherwise such applications will not be considered and no correspondence on this will be entertained.
APPSC Group-I Services MODE OF PAYMENT OF FEE:
- The Fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid online using Payment Gateway using Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of Fee will be available on the Website.
- The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee and application fee (in non-exempt case) will entail total rejection of application.
- IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted.
- In case of corrections Rs.100/- per correction will be charged. However changes are not allowed for name, fee and age relaxation.
Apply Online : Click Here
Download Notification : Click Here