APPSC Panchayat Secretary Notification 2019
- Applications are invited online for recruitment to the post of Panchayat Secretary (Grade-IV) in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service for a total of 51 CF and 1000 Fresh vacancies in the scale of pay of Rs.16,400 – 49,870 from candidates within the age group of 18 to 42 years as on 01.07.2018.
- last date for submission of applications for the post of Panchayat Secretary (Notification No. 13/18) is extended up to 26/01/2019 (Note: 25/01/2019 is the last date for payment of fee up to 11:59 mid night).
- Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s Website viz., https://psc.ap.gov.in. Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a user ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR user ID through Commission’s website.
- The Commission conducts Screening test in offline mode in case applicants exceed 25,000 in number as per G.O.Ms.No.150, Finance (HR-I, Plg & Policy) Dept., dated: 08.08.2016 and likely to be held on 21/04/2019. Instructions regarding offline examination recruitment test are attached as Annexure – III.
- The Main Examination is likely to be held online through computer based test on 02/08/2019. There would be objective type questions which are to be answered on computer system. Instructions regarding computer based recruitment test are attached as Annexure – III. In case any paper of the Examination is held in different languages, the candidate has to choose the medium in which he/she wants to write the examination and the paper will be valued with reference to that medium only.
- A general Mock Test facility is available to the applicants to acquaint themselves with the computer based recruitment test. Applicant can visit the website and practice the answering pattern under MOCK TEST option available on main page of website psc.ap.gov.in.
- The applicant is required to visit the Commission’s website regularly to keep himself / herself updated until completion of the recruitment process. The Commission’s website information is final for all correspondence. No individual correspondence by any means will be entertained under any circumstances.
- HALL TICKETS can be downloaded whenever the Commission uploads them to its website. Intimation would be given through the website regarding downloading of Hall Tickets.
- All desirous and eligible candidates shall apply online after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment notification. Any application sent through any mode other than the prescribed online mode will not be entertained under any circumstances. Submission of application form by the candidate is authentication that he / she has read the notification and shall abide by the terms and conditions laid down there under.
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Notification 2019 VACANCIES
More Details See Official Website Click Here